- Undergraduate: University of Tennessee at Martin (BS) , 1987-1990 Magna Cum Laude.
- University of Tennessee College of Dentistry (DDS) 1990-1994 Highest overall academic average.
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (MD) 1994-1997.
- General Surgery internship 1997-1998.
- Vanderbilt University Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency 1998-2000.
- Private practice of oral surgery in Murray, KY and Union City, TN, 2000-present.
- Board Certified-American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Board certified -National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons.
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiologists
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Heart Association CPR Instructor
CURRENT STATE LICENSES
- Kentucky Medical
- Tennessee Medical
- Kentucky Dental
- Tennessee Dental
- Purchase Area Dental Society, Past President
- Kentucky Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Secretary
- Medical Executive Committee, Murray-Calloway County Hospital
- American Dental Association, Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital, Murray KY - Active
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, Union City, TN - Consulting
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN - Assistant Clincial Professor in the Department of Oral and Maxillfoacial Surgery
SCOPE OF PRACTICE:
- Scope of services provided: IV sedation/general anesthesia, extraction of teeth, dental implants, oral and facial pathologic lesions, facial trauma surgery (lacerations and broken bones of the face), corrective jaw (orthognathic) surgery, temporomandibular joint surgery (TMJ), cosmetic surgery.
- Spending time with family, water-skiing/boating, golf, farming, travel, raising and showing Clydesdales.
Hometown: Mt. Pleasant, TN.